Well, we have been fairly lucky as far as the recent storms have gone.....but check out what greeted us this morning. I looked out our bedroom window and noticed the fence was gone and also couldn't find the trampoline. So I went on a hunt....found Jake & Lanita's trampoline too....
When Briana and Brooke walked out this morning and I showed them, Briana said, "Whooa!"
This is taken from the creek looking back to our backyard...we can see all the way through the backyard. Those are parts to the two trampolines strewn across the front yard.

Well, there's where the trampolines went! Across the street, in the trees at the creek...

The creek is running very full this morning - it was kind of neat to see it so full of water. Not so much a creek today. It's a little fuzzy, but that's water in between the tree lines.
1 comment:
Oh goodness!!! I'm so sorry about your trampoline, but I'm glad you are all okay!
Post a Comment