In other exciting news, Brooke had her first sleep over tonight. I can't believe she's already to that point. Jacob got a new puppy for his birthday and Brooke and Briana both have fallen head over heels over Nick. I must admit, he is awfully cute. Well, Lanita was super wonderful and took Brooke to Home Depot to build and then let her spend the afternoon with her & Jacob since Briana was still considerably under the weather. Brooke stayed until after dinner time and then called to ask if she could spend the night. She never even blinked an eye thinking about us and didn't call to come home early or anything. She had the best time too. Of course, she adores Lanita (as do I), so that probably made all the difference in the world. They had a great time and Briana and I went to breakfast with them on Sunday morning.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
March 7th:Finally and a first!
After giving Briana medication, she has FINALLY started on the road to recovery from this virus. Poor little thing was just so miserable.
In other exciting news, Brooke had her first sleep over tonight. I can't believe she's already to that point. Jacob got a new puppy for his birthday and Brooke and Briana both have fallen head over heels over Nick. I must admit, he is awfully cute. Well, Lanita was super wonderful and took Brooke to Home Depot to build and then let her spend the afternoon with her & Jacob since Briana was still considerably under the weather. Brooke stayed until after dinner time and then called to ask if she could spend the night. She never even blinked an eye thinking about us and didn't call to come home early or anything. She had the best time too. Of course, she adores Lanita (as do I), so that probably made all the difference in the world. They had a great time and Briana and I went to breakfast with them on Sunday morning.

In other exciting news, Brooke had her first sleep over tonight. I can't believe she's already to that point. Jacob got a new puppy for his birthday and Brooke and Briana both have fallen head over heels over Nick. I must admit, he is awfully cute. Well, Lanita was super wonderful and took Brooke to Home Depot to build and then let her spend the afternoon with her & Jacob since Briana was still considerably under the weather. Brooke stayed until after dinner time and then called to ask if she could spend the night. She never even blinked an eye thinking about us and didn't call to come home early or anything. She had the best time too. Of course, she adores Lanita (as do I), so that probably made all the difference in the world. They had a great time and Briana and I went to breakfast with them on Sunday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment