Ok, it's been WEEKS since I've posted anything. Life in our house has been hectic, fun and lived. I haven't spent too much time on the computer updating the ol' blog (my Facebook updates only happen because I can do those on my phone!). Between work, new puppies, school, a strong willed three year old and our day to day lives, I just can't seem to find the time. I have taken tons of pictures and have stories to share...I just haven't made the time to share them. I promise that I will. But not this weekend - it's Brooke's first gymnastics competition. We're so excited!! Oh, and probably not next weekend either - it's Easter after all and my lovely family is coming to spend it with us. Maybe I'll sneak some updates in at night just before bedtime. I'll do my best to bring everyone up to speed on what the Steinman Squad's been up to the last month or so. In appreciation of your patience with my slacking blog updating ways, here's a few fun trampoline pictures that I have handy (we've been spending a LOT of time in the backyard and around the house trying to get the puppies acclimated).
A fun shot of sweet Brookie (who is, by the way, in the process of growing her bangs out again)
Dog pile on Brookie!
How do you get off the trampoline? Here's how Briana does it...
Much, much more to come.
Soon.
I promise.
Really.
2 comments:
adorable photos!
We're waiting... :)
Post a Comment