Ok, so tonight the girls and I were driving home from work. I had to make this left turn at this IMPOSSIBLE intersection. I'd been sitting there forever, when a huge trash truck pulled up across the street from me to go straight. There was finally an opportunity for me to go, so I started making my left turn. The trash truck took off too and almost side swiped us (right in to Brooke's side) so I screamed, "No, No, NO! You jackass" He honked his horn at me and we managed to avoid an accident. After about 45 seconds, I hear Brooke in the backseat, "Mommy, what's a jackass?"
OOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!
1 comment:
Totally sounds like something I would do! In fact, I can see the future already. Sweet Nate, please do not repeat all the things your mommy and daddy say especially when driving or watching football ;-)!!
Post a Comment