Lanita and I took the kids to North Park to see the Trains. This is the coolest train exhibit I've ever seen (ok, so it's the only one I've seen, but still!)


While we were waiting to purchase our tickets to go in (all proceeds go to Ronald McDonald house - how cool is that?!), the girls were LOVING the big train that kept circling around us overhead. Briana would jump up and down when it'd come by. Here's a picture of all of us in our Conductor's hats right before we went in and saw the trains.
Brooke was in hog heaven with all these trains. She loved the buildings and the trains and all the people and cars that moved. There was even a kids playground and the kids on the swings were actually swinging. Jacob found a miniature of the hospital his Dad works in, so he thought that was very cool.
Brooke and Briana stood and watched this particular set of trains for a long time. They were just in awe.
Look at that joy in her face. She LOVES trains, so this was such a treat!
Jacob snagged Lanita's camera when we went in and started snapping pictures. If you'd like to see the exhibit in photographs, I'm sure she's got every square inch covered. He had the best time taking pictures!
More pictures posted on shutterfly.
No comments:
Post a Comment