Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 24th: Backyard fun

Time for some backyard fun. Well, Dakota begs to differ. She's not thinking this is so much fun for her and would like a second opinion on the subject.

Sierra, no longer fears the Furminator. Since her surgery we haven't brushed her. How's she doing, you ask? She's recovering quite nicely. Only a few more weeks and we go back for final x-rays and sign off that she's healed correctly. Her fur is growing back quite nicely and the scar isn't bad at all. Here she is barking at someone walking next to the fence and you can see her 'bionic leg'. She still caters to it just a bit, but not too much.
After some fun with Daddy on the slide, swings and trampoline

We decided to take a bike ride and let him rest before he had to go to work.
I'm on a mission to capture a great picture of a blue dragon fly. So far, I haven't had much luck. While on our bike ride, I did catch this brownish one. He landed on a piece of cardboard and I knelt down to take the picture. Maybe one day I'll get a blue one. ;)

No comments: