Tonight, we spent a little time in our own backyard. Oh how I love our own backyard. Well, really, I love our whole little corner of the world...but you guys knew that. ;)
Here's my sweet, pretty little Brookie posing for a picture (they're so good to indulge their crazy Momma's paparazzi obsession)

We had a couple of vacationers staying at the place. They made good use of the backyard (and only slightly terrorized our dogs.) Still, I have been unable to secure a decent picture of Nick. He is really just too darn fast and always moving!

Here's Brookie doing all sorts of flips and cart wheels on the trampoline. She was doing great and even landing up on her feet.
Briana decided to help Daddy pull the grass/weeds out from under the tree well.

I think this might be one of my favorite pictures of Briana. It captures her real smile. And those eyes! I just melt.

This picture is for prosperity's sake. Max actually let me hold him on several occasions while his family was away. Let there be no mistaking, this dog is definitely Lanita's dog. This little guy just loves her and is totally lost without her and I am nothing short of dog food in the presence of steak when she's around. ;) (and I wouldn't want it any other way!)

I just love Brookie's eyes. They sparkle such a beautiful blue color. People tell me they are like mine, but I don't see that amazing sparkle that I see in hers.

And no grouping of paparazzi session pictures is complete without the sister shot. Aren't they adorable?!

***And yes, you are correct. Our wee on is not wearing shorts or pants of any sort (what?! we're in our own backyard) and the big one has chocolate from a fudgesicle on her chin. All part of the fun of our backyard. Come visit sometime - you'll see.***
2 comments:
Yes, Mari frequently runs w/o pants in our house too. Duh, it's Texas and hot. Sometimes I run around with no pants too! :D
I can't believe how mature Brooke has become!
I know! My little baby Brooke has certainly changed and matured, even within the past year. Conversations with her are so different and so much more in depth and her story telling is getting amazing. It just floors me how fast she went from a toddler to a "girl".
Post a Comment