So, we had our family photos taken by our
favorite photographer. She got SO many great shots. I keep looking at them over and over again. I have NO idea how I'm ever going to decide what to frame. I can't even narrow it down to my top 100! In the meantime, how about I share with y'all a few outtakes from the shoot. We're a funny foursome, so there's some doozies! (Plus, there are far fewer outtakes than great pictures, and I just can't decide which good ones to post yet...maybe I'll post a few every day for a while. - they are SERIOUSLY that good).
Check out Briana's face in this one - I've been trying to get a picture of her talking out of the side of her mouth for quite some time - now I have it!
Roger and I are lookin' good and ready for a great picture! Not so much with Briana.
I'm not sure this one even needs a caption.
Eh hm..maybe this one doesn't either.
Just look at my face.
"Briana, give Daddy a kiss"
"Bah humbug!"
2 comments:
Tooooo funny! I can't wait to see the rest of them!
hahaha! too funny. I personally loved the moment after we to the first photo and Briana says, "Are we done yet?"
Post a Comment