Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

LOTS of pictures in this post

A couple of weekends ago, we went with Gracie & Christi to the pumpkin patch.  The girls all had a great time feeding the animals, running around, picking up pumpkins and on the hay ride.






So, it's hard to get a 5 year old and two 3 year olds to actually look at the camera at the same time, let alone smile.   (I have NO idea how we will ever do this when bambino number 4 arrives in late April)

Little Dorothy running out to the pumpkin patch


Gracie


Brooke in front of the GIANT pumpkins


Peek-a-boo

Trying her hand at lasso-ing

Christi and I are quite certain they were planning our demise - you never know with these two



Gracie & Christi

Brookie and Aunt Christi

LOOK! (yeah,yeah, I'm counting it as a success - you can at least see all three of their faces).

No comments: