Monday, September 27, 2010
Gem
I have been home with not one, but two, sick girlies today. A nasty, uninvited stomach virus has invaded our household. He arrived around midnight last night by invading Briana first and then Brookie shortly after I woke her up to get ready for school. I had delusions of grandeur today - finished a couple of presentations for work, while home with them and posting some new pictures on the blog. Only the alternating 30 minute getting sick sessions coupled with no sleep from Briana being up all night caught up with me and I, instead, did nothing. We've watched "Marmaduke" twice (I now want a big ol' lovable great dane), "High School Musical 3" (that Troy and Gabriella get me every time-ha!) and about 6 episodes of Phineas and Ferb (the new Wizard of Oz spin off episode is great). I also spent some valuable time playing Super Mario Brothers. Oh, and I took a 2 hour nap which was, quite honestly, pure heaven. After waking up from their naps, the girls seem to be on the mend (at least I really, really, really hope so) and are holding their own watching episode 7 of Phineas and Ferb and playing Super Mario Brothers on the DS. Soo, I'll do my best to post some pictures up here now - and I'll get to those presentations tomorrow (fingers crossed). But here's the gem for today. Earlier, I told the girls I didn't like it when my girlies were sick because it made me sad. To which Briana responded, "Yeah, me neither because it makes me throw up."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment