Sunday, November 28, 2010

Rain

After we finished up our fall festival, we got to head over to Irving and attend a family wedding.  It was nice to see our family and spend the afternoon with them.  The wedding was beautiful and it was a treat to help the couple celebrate their wedding.  It started raining just before we left the house so the girls grabbed their kitty umbrellas and looked adorable walking in to the church.
I didn't get any other pictures of the wedding (bad habit of mine when my awesome sister-in-law is in attendance. She gets far more fabulous pictures) but it was a sweet ceremony and the bride looked beautiful.  The girls loved attending their first wedding and both decided they couldn't wait to be the princess in the white dress.  I, on the other hand, can certainly wait for that day...as I'm sure their daddy can too. :D

No comments: