Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Conversations with Brooke

A little background information:  Brooke has a buddy named Jackson.  Jackson tells us that he's going to marry Brooke one day and that they're going to have 6 kids.  No clue where he came up with the 6 kids, but he's pretty sure of himself.
And now the conversation: 
Monday evening, Brooke and I were in her bedroom and were talking.  I'm not entirely sure what prompted it (maybe she was missing her 'only child' days), but she said, "Mommy, when I grow up, I'm only gonna have one kid."

So, I replied, "Oh really?  Well, that's good.  But I guess that means you won't be marrying Jackson since he says y'all are going to have 6 kids though, huh?" 

She immediatly said, "Oh no, I'll be marrying Jackson.  But not for a long time - when I get much older.  But we'll only have 1 kid.  If he wants to have 6, I'm gonna be givin' those babies away!  I'm only having one."

1 comment:

The Moose said...

LOL --- well, there ya go!