Thursday, October 8, 2009

Equal opportunity bragger

Because I am an equal opportunity bragger blogger, I wanted to shine my beaming with pride light on Brookie too. 
Last week she got to ring the bell twice - that's SO awesome!

She gets some amazing height on the trampoline.  This past week we saw her jumping, AND landing (on her feet) on the balance beam.  Folks, I could not and SHOULD not ever do that.  I didn't get pictures of the balance beam because she was way too far from me and I couldn't get it to focus on her right and not the dozen or so apparati (is that plural for apparatus) and people in between us and her.  She is also getting the floor exercises down rather nicely (and I could get pictures of that - it was right in front of us).

Front rolls and staying straight on the line and standing up from the roll - really, I couldn't do this at all, let alone half as gracefully as these little girls do.

Yep, she's watching to make sure we are watching (and she also knows I'm taking pictures, much like celebrities know the paparazzi are taking pictures)

Um, yeah, SURE.  I can do this.

Oh stop laughing.

Mwahhhhaaa!  Never mind, I can't stop laughing either.  Carry on.

No comments: