Remember this? Brooke's earned another reward for outstanding behavior at school since then. And she picked (you guessed it) no shoes at school again. So, I thought I'd offer up a little more proof that shoes are kryptonite for sweet Brookie (as if we weren't already convinced of this before). Just look at what's missing from these pictures. (I especially love the tongue sticking out in this one. Remind anyone of a certain basketball player??)
Pick a month - any month and take a look at my photo archive. I'm betting there are more shoes off than on in the pictures.
GASP! Doesn't her mother have any sense to make her wear shoes when she rides a bike?! Oh wait, there's a helmet. Yes, yes, her mother is perfectly sane. (WHAT??)
And LOOK! The poor child. She's riding a SCOOTER for goodness sake. Shouldn't she at least have shoes on then? Maybe the child doesn't own shoes...
And look - the little one is without shoes too! What is the world coming to?
See, really - pick a month, an event, anything. No shoes. I could post pictures from now until November of missing shoes. Doesn't her mother know there are consequences to not making her child wear shoes, you ask???
Why yes, yes I do. And, I'm happy to remind her of those consequences when she shows me her scraped up foot. And promptly after my reminder, I ask if she's ok. Tough love. Nothin' but tough love here.
No comments:
Post a Comment