Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Visitors!!!

You may remember last summer Lanita got to have a very special visitor in her home.  Well, Andrea was kind enough to bring sweet little Lily back this fall

AND as an added bonus, she brought Lily's new little sister Makayla!

Can you believe how much Lily has grown?!  And isn't she the cutest thing???  I think she looks a little like Lanita, but it could just be the blonde, blonde hair and baby blue eyes.

Lanita was having a great time playing with Lily (and she and Andrea and Jake didn't mind our intrustion to come meet Makayla and see Lily).  I'd say Lily will think her Nina hung the moon (if she doesn't already).



Brooke LOVED Makayla.  She just wanted to hold the baby the whole time we were there and again on Thursday night after gymnastics.   Thankfully, Makayla was a pretty good sport about letting this strange 6 year old hold her and love on her.

I don't know how Luke does it being gone from these little ladies for such long stretches, but I do know that I am eternally grateful that he does what he does and makes the sacrifices he does.

No comments: