So, I'm behind on my blog (obviously), but back on December 2nd, we got snow! In the DFW metroplex. It was beautiful snow. Big, wet, flakes and lots of them. We were all so excited. It started snowing just as we were leaving the house for school, so when Brooke opened her car door the snowflakes fell in her hair as she was getting out of the car. She turned around and gave me the best grin. It was like it was Christmas morning and she had gotten every toy she'd ever wanted (I so wish I'd been camera ready).
When we got to Briana's school, she got out and said, "Mommy! There's snow in my hair!" They both just loved it.
We got more than I thought we would, but it only lasted about 20 minutes once the snow stopped.
But it sure was good while it lasted!


No comments:
Post a Comment