A little over 6 years ago, Roger and I decorated the first bedroom in our new home. It was to be our little girl's bedroom. The 'nursery' was painted a very calm, peaceful, lovely shade of blue (thanks to my wonderful hubby) and then I painted on strawberries to tie in the bedding we'd selected. Brooke has enjoyed her strawberry room, and so has Briana. This year, we made the girls an offer. In lieu of birthday presents from us, they could redo their bedroom (they share a room - what they both wanted). They opted for the room redo (again, proof of my DNA in there).
I hesitate to offer up the knowledge that I began the project this past weekend, mostly because I'm sure it will take a while to accomplish, but here goes! Here's a before picture of the walls:
It's a family affair - we even let the girls help us prime the walls. Here's Brooke helping me tape
Painters
Hopefully I'll be able to post after pictures very soon. We got the paint today, so maybe I can paint in the evenings after the girls go to bed (in the guest room) and/or on the weekend. I'll keep the plan under wraps until we get there. But I will tell you that I bought 6 different paint colors today....
1 comment:
6 colors! i can't wait to see!
Post a Comment