Fourteen years ago today, we said "I do" Some days it feels like it's been 14 years, other days, it seems like it was only yesterday. The past fourteen years have been easy at times, difficult at others, challenging and trying, loving and supporting. But more than anything, they have been full. Full of life, full of love, full of fun, full of laughter. We've held each others hands through some of the most difficult times in each or our lives, held hands through the very happiest of times in our lives and held hands during our day in and day out lives. I couldn't have possibly envisioned how rich and full my life would have been fourteen years ago when we were first introduced as Mr. & Mrs. Steinman. I knew that I had a prize then, I just didn't realize how grand the prize was. And I love that everyday I realize a little more how lucky I am to have you. Happy Anniversary, Baby. Thank you for an amazing 14 years and I can't wait for 41 more ;)!
How about a stroll down memory lane (in pictures). Cuz let's face it - it's an awfully nice stroll!
At Matt & Jen's wedding - 6 months before we got married (and 2 months before we were even engaged)
Rehearsal dinner night. Sharon wanted to get a picture of me giving you a kiss. Boy, you really took the good AND the bad! ;)
Our beautiful wedding day
5 years into marriage
That fabulous trip to Puerto Vallarta with Al & Lisa
Sitting in our first home
A weekend trip to Austin (6 years of marital bliss)
In our backyard at our first home (and coincidentally, the first picture I ever used for a Christmas card for us)
Police Officer's Award Banquet
Another Police Officer's Award Banquet
During my 'dark phase'
Just last month
(You're still the one)You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night...











2 comments:
:) this makes me smile
Congratulations guys!!!!! I LOVE the pictures Shannon, they made me to that looooong, goofy smile where your face hurts a little at the end ;)
Post a Comment