Thursday, October 21, 2010

What a Difference a Year Makes 2

Because I am an equal opportunity bragger and because I know you can't get enough of my darling daughters (because, let's face it - you're all related to us and you can't get away from us or you are cherished friends and you can't get away from us...try as you might), I wanted to share what a difference a year makes for Brookie. 

Here's Brooke's school picture from last year - simply 1 year ago, I still had this adorable little Kindergartener with her beaming smile and cute little cheeks and cute little hand holding pose
Something happened in the course of a year.  Something besides growing 3.5 inches in a year and turning 6.  Look at this beautiful girl.  Gone are the cute little cheeks and in their place is this gorgeous face.  I was so hoping for the beaming smile again this year, but the school picture people have finally left the mark of the posed smile.  Have no fear, her paparazzi style momma gets plenty of genuine Brookie smiles and this one is just so pretty and sweet.
 But really, who took our baby girl???  It's not supposed to go this fast!
Does anybody out there have a slow time down solution????

No comments: