Tuesday, September 23, 2008

5 Questions

Ok, Bianca tagged me, so I'm going to do this while I'm testing a time out issue on our product...

1. Where were you 10 years ago?
Wow. Ten years puts us in 1998. I was still in my 20's! I was married, but we had only been married 2.5 years. We had just gotten a new puppy dog (Dakota). I think we had either just moved or were in the process of moving into our first home. I was still working at Chisum and Morton (geez, I miss those guys) doing actual accounting work. No babies even remotely on my horizon 10 years ago...

2. What is on your to-do list today?
Test this release in SAT, sneak out of here in just a few minutes and get a hair cut and my hair 'painted', head home to finish the work day from home.

3. What would you do if you had a billion dollars?
Pay off debt, put money aside so my children wouldn't have to worry about college or any future savings, help out family, buy that lot next door and have the woodworking shop Roger wants built. I don't think I'd quit working, but wouldn't be full time. I'd probably spend a lot more time concentrating on my loved ones and my hobbies.

4. What are five places you've lived?
Dumas, TX (lived here for 20+ years)
Canyon, TX (college)
Irving, TX
Lewisville, TX
Murphy, TX

5. What are your bad habits?
Bianca, I can't believe this, but I too pull on my hair when I'm concentrating
I tend to overthink things
Messy house keeper - I try, but who am I kidding?

I tag Jessica, Ann, and Carrie.

No comments: