Monday, September 29, 2008

Baby stuff

You know, I'm getting ready for a garage sale this weekend and am selling all of my baby things (high chair, swing, stroller, etc, etc). For some reason, I thought I'd be much more sentimental about selling all these things; but so far, I'm doing good. The only thing that gives me even a second of pause is my pump, but even then, it's not bad. I honestly thought I'd have this "no more babies" sad moment, but that hasn't hit. Don't get me wrong - I'm so incredibly relieved not to be upset about this transition. Just think it's odd. Jen says she was that way too, so I'm guessing that's how you know you've made the right decision to not have any more babies. I'll keep you posted if I get extra sentimental between now and Saturday and in the meantime, if you're in the market for anything, email me and I'll let you know where the sale is being held and what items I've got available.

No comments: