8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. The Big Bang Theory
2. Private Practice
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Brothers & Sisters
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Two and a Half Men
7. The Next Food Network Star
8. nothing else I can think of, though I do watch lots of Disney Channel shows
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Kobe Japanese Steakhouse
2. Firehous Subs
3. Cooppie's
4. Cattle Call
5. Bone Daddy's
6. Pei Wei
7. Mena's
8. Wild About Harry's - LOVE me some ice cream
8 Things that Happened Today:
1. Attended Briana's best friend's birthday party
2. Slept late
3. Ran the dishwasher
4. Went to Target
5. Worked on Tammy's wedding pictures
6. Watched Hannah Montana
7. Cleaned house
8. Made lunch
8 Things I Look Forward to:
1. A clean house!
2. Thanksgiving
3. Briana's 2nd birthday
4. Brooke's 5th birthday
5. Going home for Christmas - I can NOT wait to see my family!
6. A clean house
7. Getting rid of this cold
8. Spending the day with Roger tomorrow
8 Things on my Wishlist:
1. A maid
2. A beach vacation
3. A telephoto lens for my camera
4. A new wardrobe
5. For my mom to be out of that bed
6. Health & happiness for the people I love
7. A new hair dryer
8. A clean house
Tag...you're it: Christi, Ann, Carrie, Kim and anyone else who wants to waste some time.
3 comments:
Okay, I will see your "Crazy 8" and raise you one....
Oooh...what kind of blow dryer are you gonna get?
I'm not sure - I'd love to get a Chi, but we'll see what 'Santa' says. I'm trying to hold out until Christmas, of course, it's taking me about that long to get my hair dry too.....do you have a good one you'd recommend??
Post a Comment