Thursday, August 14, 2008

Clever name

Any ideas on a clever name for a website for Roger's wood working business?? He's psyched that so many people are wanting his jungle animal puzzle and is busy creating new ones. I'm seriously drawing a blank on a clever name. Every name I come up with sounds too girly and I know he'd hate it. Let me know if you have any ideas.

5 comments:

Mrs. Bianca said...

puzzles by Roger?

I know it is simple, but that's all I have. LOL! (It's been a loooooong day.) Don and I love it and Mari keeps staring at it.

Thanks again!

The Moose said...

how about "how-much-wood-could-a-woodchuck-chuck-if-a-woodchuck-could-chuck-wood" LOL!

Anonymous said...

How about BR2 Woodworks - get it? Named for your girls!

Anonymous said...

How about BR2 Woodworks - named for both girls! Kathy

The Steinman Squad said...

Rog liked BR2 Woodworks - Thanks Kathy!