Friday, August 22, 2008

Titan

Jake & Lanita went on vacation this past week (how dare they go and leave us here!) and we got the honor of keeping Titan for them. Now, our house is already only 1 bird short of a zoo, so we figured it'd be interesting. We've got the two dogs, one cat, 8 or 9 salt water fish, 2 monkeys...er kids, one husband and me. Very rowdy crew, to say the least. The girls have loved keeping Titan for Jake and I must admit that even I like holding him and playing with him. Valentine was awfully curious, but she left him alone. Dakota was the only one who got close to him and even then I think it startled her every time he moved. Titan goes home Sunday morning - we hope he had fun at Camp Steinman!



1 comment:

Babbsie said...

I wondered if you guys had gone off the deep end and gotten a hampster...Not that crazy yet huh!