Ok, so I've been working out 4-5 times a week for exactly one month. Today was my measurements day. I haven't really noticed any significant improvement in the way my clothes fit, but Roger has said he can tell a difference. I can see some of my newly developing muscles though, and I feel tons better, so that's been great motivation. Anyway, for those of you who were clued in on my new undertaking (and for those of you who weren't, but are now) here are my changes from the past month. I'm VERY proud of myself.
Weight - lost 3.4 pounds
Arms - lost 1 inch
Thighs - gained 2.5 inches (ok, we all know I have chicken legs, so my goal here was to increase them with muscle)
Hips/Butt - lost 3 inches
Abdomen (this is my 'trouble' area) - lost 3.75 inches
Waist - lost .25 inches
Bust - lost 1.5 inches
Now, I must comment that it irks me that I've lost as much as I have in the bust area...could I not?! It's not like I have much to loose! But I know all women lose it there and usually lose it there first. Anyway, in total I've lost 7 inches and 3.4 pounds. They forgot to measure my body fat one month ago, so they measured it now and we'll track it from here. My body fat % is smack in the middle of the 'fair' range, so hopefully I can nudge it in to the 'good' department.
3 comments:
You go, girl!!! Congratulations on your achievements so far. :D
Hey, congrats! And don't worry about the Bust area. That's mainly loss from the back. You are probably firming up in the front giving a lift. At least that's what I tell myself! I'm about to embark on some serious push-ups to firm up too.
But, GO YOU!!! Keep it up!! You can do it.
Good for you!!!! I started back on my trek a week and a half ago and have dropped a pound. I lost 20 pounds a year ago and I'm finally ready to lose the LAST 20! AND.... I NEVER loose it in my bust which is EXACTLY where I need to lose it! When I lost 20 pounds, I didn't lose a single milimeter in my bust!
Post a Comment