Look what I found in my closet when I returned from Phoenix....Roger built in this incredibly amazing wooden shoe cubby and even accommodated the various shoe heights for my boots. I can't tell you how incredibly excited I was when I came home late Wednesday night and found this in the closet. He had built it, filled it up and cleaned out (including vacuumed) the bottom of our closet. AMAZING! Every time some one comes over, I have to show it off and I can't help but go in there and admire the thing. Plus, it makes the closet have that fresh wooden smell. SO very cool to have this in my closet. Now my shoes have a home (and yes, I really have that many shoes...what can I say, I'm a girl - I LOVE me some shoes).


So, in addition to this incredible treat, my husband surpassed all possible levels of Super Dad-dom. (Of course, I wouldn't have expected any less) The girls were completely fine while I was gone and only got teary eyed the one time I called and talked to them. He was a total pro (and even let them paint his toenails, which in my book qualifies him for "World's Greatest" status).
All I can say is "I LOVE THIS MAN!"
3 comments:
I want one!
I'm jealous. It looks amazing!!
Don't worry Roger, I won't tell ANYONE you know that you let your toe nails get painted. But I DO plan to brag on you about the very fabulous shoe rack --- sadly, neither Jon nor I have the talent or tools involved to make such a nice edition to our own closet --- HE needs it just as badly as I do! I am going to send your link to Masters, he's really talented with creating things as well!
Post a Comment