Monday, August 24, 2009

Gymnastics

I FINALLY remembered my camera on a gymnastics night! So, here are some much anticipated new pics of gymnastics.

Briana on the trampoline (her coach is chasing her back on to the trampoline).

Sweet Macy during the music part of gymnastics (Briana's best friend)
Brooke doing a 'tummy table' as Briana's coach calls them. I'm amazed at how high she can get off the ground and how high she can arch up. (Fairly certain, I would break something if I attempted this)
Jacob
Briana doing a back roll (it's amazing to watch her and Macy do this - they do it without help and land back on their feet. Their classmates are much newer and younger and haven't quite learned this yet.)
Brooke on the bars
Jacob upside down, on the rings
Playing in the 'pit'
Learning to do a hand stand
Here she goes on her own...
In case you ever had any doubt how we spend our Thursday evenings - it's a whole lot of the above. And I love it.

1 comment:

Mrs. Bianca said...

Where do you guys do gymnastics? I'm certain I've asked that before. I LOVE watching them in action. Mari is intrigued by gymnastics, so I figured I'd better start looking around for classes.