Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Nightmares
Oh how I had gotten used to sleep! Poor little Briana has started the nightmare phase of toddler life. I remember Brooke going through this and feeling so helpless to stop them. I know she outgrew them, but for the life of me, I can't remember how long it took (and of course, that didn't warrant an entry in the journal - starting them did, but not when they ended). Briana will be sound asleep and just wake up screaming. 4 or 5 times a night too. Thankfully, she goes back to sleep much faster than Brooke did. I remember sitting up and just holding or rocking Brooke for 20 or 30 minutes before she'd calm down enough to go back to sleep. I can usually just pat Briana on the back and talk to her for 2-3 minutes and she's back to sleep. I'm hoping these things end soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment