I got brave this weekend and took both girls to the pool for the first time this season,

on Sunday afternoon. Brooke was so good and really listened to me and minded me (no small feat for my four year old!) Now that I've done it once, I'm set for the rest of the summer....I hope! The water was very refreshing on such a hot day and we had a great time at the pool. Brooke was swimming like a pro within about 5 minutes and Briana finally warmed up after about an hour and was unstoppable after that. She was jumping in right after Brooke jumped. Kept me on my toes, that's for sure! Brooke will start swim lessons at the end of the month and she's really looking forward to them. Say a little prayer for her around the morning of the 23rd - she's a little afraid of water in her face and her lessons are at school. She can go under, but she sure doesn't like it so this will be a bit of a challenge for her, but we know she's up for it!
1 comment:
Girl, go to Target and get her Speedo goggles - they are around $10 - it makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE in the world. Don't go get cheapies at Wal-MArt, they break too easily and they let water in. The goggle section is starting to wear thin, so go get them SOON!
Post a Comment